As I appear again on this previous yr, the reminiscences and exhilaration of my most loved occasions get me puffed up for precisely what is to come back in 2015. Nearly every unforgettable second associated some kind of vacation, so I am hoping to carry out extra fashion earringsof that in the New Year! This list also allows with understanding what I would like to work on, at the same time as some plans to set for myself. Like getting better with responding to emails and cleaning silver dangle earringsup my inbox. I am unable to await one more new year, with new jobs and new companions…new rings, new adventures and in July, the 7th year of Gem Gossip!
Below are my Prime 10 Moments of 2014:
10. Co-curating Doyle & Doyle’s The Vault series and attending the preview party in NYC
9. Finally going to Brimfield, MA and antiquing
8. An additional successful trip to Vegas and meeting lots of new people at Couture
7. Working with lots of designers on initiatives for Gem Gossip, especially Jewels at my Doorstep
6. Meeting Pamela Love
5. Going to LA with LoveGold and visiting Platt Boutique
4. Attending the GEM Awards in NYC
3. Winning the incredible garnet and diamond ring from Skinner Auction
2. Having Frankie!
1. Trip to London (one of my favorite pictures is the above photo of a jewelry store down the street from our flat, which had some amazing rings behind bars)