- [Mysterious Black Tahitian Sea Pearls]: These are AAA quality, big 10-11mm Tahitian Black Pearls with excellent luster, nice round shape, and little blemished surface, making them more beautiful and romantic. The 18k gold pendant head and 925 sterling silver chain (45cm) are also available, suitable for those with sensitive skin.
- [Easy-matching]: You can wear this tahitian pearls necklaces with anything, from your day-to-day office attire to your evening wear, from your casual workout clothes to jeans and a T-shirt. The pretty design is easy to make you stand out. It is also the best choice to meet another jewelry accessories, perfect for engagement or wedding jewelry, which is endowed with special significance.
- [Carefully Packed]: The Tahitian Pearl necklace are packed in a elegant soft leather gift box, which can avoid damage in shipping or storage and keep the cultured pearl necklace in a great condition.
- [ PERFECT FOR GIFTING ] These loving birthstone necklace make the perfect gift for girlfriend, women, sister, mom as Mothers Day, Christmas, graduation, Thanksgiving, Valentine, birthday, bridesmaids, anniversary gift for girls and women. This is also a good choice as bridal, wedding, prom and party jewelry.
- [Attention pleases]Most tahitian sea pearls that are identified as “black” are actually charcoal grey, silver, or dark green. Each color is a dazzling color and unique. We promise every seawater pearl is 100% cultured pearl, if not, we will full refund, Buy with confidence!!!
- PackageDimensions: 4.33×4.33×1.77inches;10Pounds
- Tahitian Black Pearls are a popular member of the saltwater pearl family. They are different from Akoya and South Sea pearls, which are cultured in different types of oysters. Tahitian Black pearls are produced in the black-lipped oyster (Pinctada margaritifera), which is the largest member of the pearl producing oyster family. The oyster can grow up to 1 foot in diameter and weigh over 10 pounds. The large size of the oyster often results in larger than average pearls, with sizes ranging from 8 to 14 mm. The pearls are unique because of their natural dark colors, which are due to their name “black.” However, most “black” Tahitian pearls are not actually black. Instead, they are gray, silver, charcoal, or shades similar to those. Other popular colors include copper, pistachio, taupe, peacock, aubergine, steel gray, olive, and sea green. Tahitian pearls are often enhanced with a beautiful array of colorful overtones. It is rare to find truly black pearls, and they are highly sought after in the world markets.