2010 has been a great year! Gem Gossip has developed, 191 blog site posts while in the earlier 12 months, all ranging from Artwork Deco jewelry to preferred charity bracelets. Let us seem again at some highlights of 2010:
one. Started out the Clearly show ME YOUR RINGS undertaking. Undoubtedly a favourite of mine and several many others, using an whole website page now committed to the entire task on the suitable sidebar. Click here.
2. Finished my Diamonds coursework by about to GIA Carlsbad and having the Diamonds & Diamond Grading lab class. So much fun, can’t wait for Colored Stones this Spring!
3. Visited Lang Antique Jewelry in San Francisco, California…was amazed by all their antique jewelry and had an awesome time chatting with owner Suzanne.
4. Checking out the PrimeXpo jewelry exhibit when they came to Nashville, and leaving with this gorgeous Edwardian ring from Jacob’s Estate Jewelry.
5. Being featured in Glossy magazine with the article I wrote about my fascination with antique jewelry.
6. Getting a custom designed ring from FishHead Designs.
7. Photoshoot for Walton’s Antique Jewelry silver necklace for menwearing an Artwork Deco Cartier dress clip.
8. Likely to the Atlanta Jewelry Present with everyone from work.
9.Taking some time off to visit my grandparents and having my grandma demonstrate me her original engagement ring.
10. Unwrapping this antique watch for my 26th birthday cheap ringsfrom my dad.